05 August 2010

Update on the Chalkboard Cloth

I forgot to add an update on the DIY Chalkboard Cloth that I made.


I explained the process in one of my ealier posts - but I just basically painted some heavy denim with bright blue Chalkboard Paint and let it dry - very complicated!








As you can see it works as a basis to draw on with Chalk.








I had to use a baby wipe to rub it out as I don't have a duster.








My very first use for this was as labels for some tins J uses for his various toys - this way we can change the label as J changes his mind.
As soon as I get a chance I will be making one of those portable chalk boards.
The only thing is - I am not sure how 'washable' this material will be. I am going to give it a handwash to start and see how we go!








No comments:

Post a Comment