07 August 2010

More outfits for the boys





I'm sure I've mentioned before how much I like the Little Explorer pattern by Make It Perfect? Well I've made another 5 pairs for the boys for Summer!







3 for J: 1 in black linen, and 2 in Denim (spiders and stripes contrast trim).





and 2 for N in Denim (same as J's - the spiders and stripes contrast trim). N was supposed to have another pair in a chocolate linen but I seemed to have *ahem* misplaced that material!






The shorts for N are a size 1 and he is only in size 00 at the moment which is why they look quite big on him.

I love the denim but next time I will do it with a contrasting thread. The matching thread colour just makes the pants look too homemade. I'm also thinking about putting in a fake fly on the denim ones.
And of course there will be matching appliqued tops to follow. I'm just trying to draw some of my own pictures this time so we will see how they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment