24 July 2010

Baby boys all around


There are baby boys all around! We have had another three born in the last two weeks and I'm going to a baby shower on Sunday for another boy due in September.

So I spent my Friday night making cute little applique onesies to give as gifts. I only learnt the applique technique this week but it is so easy and I think the onesies are such a cute little gift. They are all a size 00 as the boys will be around 5-6 months when summer comes around.



The tie shirts - how cute are these? I desperately wanted one for N when he was a little newborn as I saw them in a store but couldn't justify the price they wanted for it. N will have quite a few this summer.



I also tried a car applique.






The top two onesies are for a work colleague who just had twin boys - same applique but different patterns. The bottom two are going to my husband's close friend and his wife in Queensland who just had a boy, Lucas, on Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I find that the "tie" seems to be the "winner" every time :) Love the fabric that you chose for it :) Applique makes such a nice gift! Mel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those look fab! What a great gift idea, and you have done a great job putting them together.

    ReplyDelete